th stable (Re: gimp 2.8.0 rc1, gimp plugins)

Bartosz Świątek shadzik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:15:31 CEST 2012

W dniu 21 kwietnia 2012 12:11 użytkownik Bartosz Taudul
<wolf.pld at gmail.com> napisał:
> 2012/4/21 Bartosz Świątek <shadzik at gmail.com>:
>> It may seem unbelievable to you, but there are people who use
>> *uncritical* *programs* for living. How absurd is that! Right?
> I am thinking about doing some changes to apache. Or maybe mysql. No,
> python would be the best one to modify. Think "breaks everything"
> changes. I'm sure it's OK with you guys, as *I* don't need these
> *programs*. These are not even libraries, just programs. So no problem
> there, right baggins?

Or maybe cups. Cups is just a *program*, a worthless *printing*
program. Who uses printers these days anyway? ;)
"Stable is boring"™.

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki