Th update

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Fri Aug 10 11:13:14 CEST 2012

Hi,
Just a heads-up, I finished cleaning up th-main + th-ready.
By the end of august I'm going to make a (reference) snapshot, so please
avoid doing package updates/rebuilds that would result in a dependency
breakage[1]. The only exceptions are KDE 4.9 and libreoffice 3.6 BR libs,
and even i'd be glad if KDE got into the snapshot.

Stay tuned for the updates about the future of PLD Th :)

[1] examples are xorg-xserver or  widely used library soname change.

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/