texlive-texmf bootstrap

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:26:34 CEST 2012

foiltex was added after adding of bootstrap. Foiltex needed by a package as
I remember.

Maybe the bootstrap option isn't important. When I began texlive.spec on
PLD was only tetex.
When build texlive it needs some installed files (BuildRequires :)).
First "official" build of texlive used files from tetex. We've install
texlive (and remove tetex) and rebuild (without bootstrap). So the rel2
used files from texlive (not tetex).

I think it's unnecessary.

Zsolt