packages: synergy/synergy-client.init - do not use exit in xinitrc, use ret...

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon Jan 30 17:03:33 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 17:55:19 +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

>>> those scripts are sourced in same context, the less they load and
>>> clobber globals the better
>> If they are, then is_yes is already defined and you shall not redefine
>> it.
>
> no it's not.

Then do not define is_yes in different place - keep sourcing functions.

> it can happen if previous script loaded rc-script functions,
> but you already know depending on that is bullshit

Then your change is bullshit.

> EOF
>
> ps: you don't have to each list post if you have nothing to add

It will be EOT when you give rational reason for this commit or revert it.
I can't see any (unless this code is called 50 times in a row?); what
next, static builds for some speed gain?

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>