pld-builder.new: PLD_Builder/request.py - change links from cvsweb to gitwe...

Kacper Kornet draenog at pld-linux.org
Mon Jul 9 21:58:30 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 10:48:54PM +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> On 07/09/2012 10:26 PM, Lukasz Kies wrote:
> 2. https://github.com/pld-linux/rpm-build-tools is same as
> git.pld/packages/rpm-build-tools due the above

> 3. https://github.com/pld-linux/pld-builder.new - moved to
> git.pld/projects/pld-builder

I don't think it is a good idea to drop the .new subscript. In few
places in the code the path ~/pld-builer.new is hard coded. (I add the
possibility to be set this by environment variable, but that requires
modification in cron and procmail files. So it is not perfect.). So
right now you have to remeber to make git clone
git://git.pld-linux.org/packages/pld-builder pld-builder.new

And besides I think it is a nice idea to respect name given to it by the
author of the code.

--
  Kacper