Resending tagged builds [Re: ERRORS: sblim-cmpi-base.spec]

Marcin Krol hawk at pld-linux.org
Tue Jul 10 18:51:29 CEST 2012

> Doesn't that make builder do forced retagging (which is not desired here) ?

Yes. It replaces current tag with same name (note: not by delete tag,
re-add tag), but otherwise build will fail because git tag command will
return failure if given tag already exists while cvs was returning "ok"
and just displaying warning AFAIR. Personally I didn't found any
drawbacks and I'm using this fix with TLD for over a year now.

M.