Resending tagged builds [Re: ERRORS: sblim-cmpi-base.spec]

Kacper Kornet draenog at pld-linux.org
Tue Jul 10 19:47:43 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 07:25:45PM +0200, Marcin Krol wrote:
> >I have the same fix, but I have not pushed it as I am not 100%
> >happy with it. It changes the send request send with "path/spec:tag"

> Can you explain? I pretty you mean something different than what I'm
> thinking about.

My assumption is that request looks like:

                 <spec>git-core.spec</spec>
                 <branch>auto/th/cos</branch>

If I send the old style tag with old version of make_request.sh like:

./make-request.sh -r -d th dir/git-core.spec:auto-th-

I will get:
                 <spec>git-core.spec</spec>
                 <branch>auto-th-</branch>

With new tag style and old script and argument: dir/git-core.spec:auto/th/cos
I get:
                 <spec>cos</spec>
                 <branch>cos</branch>

Wit your patch and argument  dir/git-core.spec:auto/th/cos
I get
                 <spec>dir/git-core.spec</spec>
                 <branch>auto/th/cos</branch>

Better, but still not the same as previously.

I have an idea for proper fix and I'm working on it right now.

--
  Kacper