packages/ tools (Re: CVS down - git migration)

Kacper Kornet kornet at camk.edu.pl
Wed Jul 11 15:24:32 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 03:09:26PM +0200, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 03:03:44PM +0200, Kacper Kornet wrote:
> > A small doubt  about it. Package rpm-build-tools is cloned to chroots
> > used by builders. Are all this tools really needed there?

> If they do not pull further dependencies, they won't hurt.

They are installed as an rpm package. In every chroot there is a
cloned repository /home/users/builder/rpm/rpm-build-tools

So they won't hurt. My arguments was more about keeping it as clean as
possible. So in this spirit I will only ask to not modify init_rpm_dir
function to include linking of this additional files to rpm/packages

Anyway I have put the history of this files in branch rpm_files/master
in rpm-build-tools. If anyone is interested please merge it to master
It should be a clean merge - if not, please let me know.

--
  Kacper