template-specs

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Fri Jul 27 15:17:57 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:56:33PM +0200, Kacper Kornet wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:40:51PM +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > there's still no place for template-specs in git
>
> > pls import it to git, or whatever is their place, so changes to git
> > based vcs to them can be committed
>
> I've just put them to projects/template-specs.git.

Ok, good enough. Though 'template-specs' alone seems better to me.

A related idea:

Maybe we could add a new option to the builder script:

./builder --new template_name package_name

which would create a new repository, with the spec copied from the
template and with all the remotes configured as needed to push that to
PLD.

What do you think?

Greets,
        Jacek