git - removing repository

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Mon Jul 30 21:24:30 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 08:22:43PM +0200, Kacper Kornet wrote:
> > How to remove repository?
> Write to gitadmin or to the list.

ALT's experience shows that tasks like this one do need to be
automated -- e.g. there used to be a similar recommendation
for cases when a package was built from srpms then migrated
to git and then the (new) packager might have decided it was
a mistake/suboptimal decision, which would result in a request
to move away a git branch corresponding to a particular repo
which was also serving as a "lock" barring srpm builds in favour
of git builds... well, in the end the "I know what I ask for"
button was invented.

HTH

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>