packages: seamonkey/seamonkey.spec - fixed install - updated files - mailne...

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Mon Jun 4 20:38:09 CEST 2012

On Mon, 04 Jun 2012, Jakub Bogusz wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 02:46:09PM +0200, baggins wrote:
> > Author: baggins                      Date: Mon Jun  4 12:46:09 2012 GMT
> > Module: packages                      Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - fixed install
> > - updated files
> > - mailnews in separate package makes no sense
>
> Why not?
> No longer splittable?

Looks like that. If I package the same files as in iceweasel/firefox (ie
just browser functionality + common files) in main package, then it will
still advertise and allow to open mail app, but with random
non-functionality. So, there is no point in splitting.  Oh, and separate
mailnews package would be approximately 70KB, comparing to megabytes of
main package gives one more argument against split.

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/