eclipse-cpp-bin.spec

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Thu Jun 14 13:20:09 CEST 2012

On 14.06.2012 13:30, Daniel Dawid Majewski wrote:
> Include an attachment spec and std desktop file. Spec is copy of
> eclipse-bin.spec, but it makes happiest all developers, which don't need
> JavaEE development stuff, so is for half size downloading, less
> residing in memory and a little faster version of archive.Actually I'm
> using package from this spec and until now haven't found any problems.
> I'd appreciate testings and comments.
> B.T.W. Should eclipse-bin.spec be renamed to eclipse-jee-bin.spec, as
> actually it uses binaries or change binaries to eclipse-SDK ?
added for now with minor fixes

but perhaps it should be made non-conflicting with eclipse installation,
by using %{_libdir}/%{name} and %{_datadir}/%{name} as installation paths

this would then of course lose the oppurtunity to use plugins installed
to eclipse dir,
or it's somehow solvable to setup it to use alternative (more than one)
dropins dir?

--
glen