udev 182

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Thu Mar 29 16:45:33 CEST 2012

Dnia środa, 28 marca 2012, Jan Rękorajski napisał:
> Hi,
> This is a heads-up, new udev 182 that is in th-test requires mounted
> devtmpfs to operate properly as it (udev >= 181) does not create any
> nodes anymore. Current rc.sysinit (rc-scripts >= 0.4.5.3-1) do mount
> devtmpfs,
> as does systemd.

So what may be the problem in my situation (have a look at this picture:
http://yen.ipipan.waw.pl/~ed/udev_devtmpfs.jpg).

$ rpm -q udev rc-scripts
udev-182-1.i686
rc-scripts-0.4.5.3-9.i686

--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\