packages: python/python-lib64.patch, python/python-noarch_to_datadir.patch, ...

Bartosz Świątek shadzik at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:29:24 CEST 2012

2012/5/11 Bartosz Taudul <wolf.pld at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Mateusz Korniak
> <mateusz at ant.gliwice.pl> wrote:
>> Including .py in python and python modules helps a lot with debugging on cost
>> of little extra disk space.
> Are we having this idiotic argument again? Do we package debuginfo
> with compiled programs, or does it land in separate package, so only
> the people that need it will have it?

Shut up you fscking troll! Everyone's already sick of your rational
arguments!! This is not the PLD way! And debuginfo can and will be
changed if the CEO says so. Noone needs to understand, punk!

;-)

> Maybe we should start including
> source code of the compiled binaries inside all RPMs? Because, you
> know, it would make debugging easier.

No, now that you proposed that yourself it's not going to happen, just
to screw with you :)

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki