[packages/efi-shell/notes/commits] Notes added by 'git notes add'

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Sun Nov 4 23:07:03 CET 2012

On 11/04/2012 11:20 PM, Jacek Konieczny wrote:

>> >are you sure it's from that, that it's %changelog  generated from git log?
>> >
>> >perhaps rpm5 yet again parses %changelog for macros, in rpm45 we had
>> >patch to skip any parsing there.
> I have the same problem with rpm 4.5.
ah, indeed, now i "see"

%post in the beginning of line, starts that section, regardless that we
are "in" %changelog section
in pld, as %changelog is last section, could perhaps omit parsing that
as well? :)

altho it's farily easy to replace ^% -> ^%% in the generated changelog,
but then, when we "fix" rpmbuild side, it won't be consistent anymore.

so how we fix it? :)

--
glen