rpm5 package verification and md5sum of config files

Adam Osuchowski adwol at zonk.pl
Tue Oct 16 08:57:08 CEST 2012

Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> Adam, which bug is fixed by your 1-liner?

The original one: rpm shows bad md5 digest of files marked as
`%verify(no md5)' (config files) although they are not modified.

Second case (--nomd5 shows that all files are modified) was only
a proof that there may be a general bug in rpm5 verification, so
probably it is needed to neatly recheck the source code.

FYI, I don't claim that my 1-liner is the best solution for first case.
I only find it helps. Maybe there is more suitable one.