Th development plans

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Sep 5 10:12:18 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 12:20:56 +0200, Jan Rękorajski wrote:

> Below I present a plan (a.k.a The Roadmap) for Th:
>
> - rpm 5.4.x
[...]
> - grsecurity support in our kernels will be dropped, until someone
> 	volunteers to keep that patch up-to-date
> - kernel 3.4.x will become the new -longterm

How about partial (only things that already compile, no extra patching
and actually not-supported) x32 arch (lib32 prefix)?

If not (I don't want to start discussion*) - is there any howto/manual on
starting private builder?

* being supported by kernel, glibc and base toolchain means there is at
  least _some_ valid rationale and _someone_ might have use for that

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>