rpm 5.x in Th

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sun Sep 23 23:28:17 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 17:11:16 -0400, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

> I supplied accurate information regarding --rollback functionality
> in this thread.

Can't you understand that noone gives a shit about literal rollback? glen
already told you - just rename this to
--downgrade-with-available-rolled-back-packages-till-specified-timestamp
and get rid of all the bloat.

> Something that none of you understand at all.

It's you who don't understand a _simple_ function that IS expected,
instead trying to implement some complex feature doomed to be broken.
Just like Hurd story.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>