Th 2013 snapshot

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Wed Dec 18 10:10:23 CET 2013

Dnia środa, 18 grudnia 2013 08:40:07 Jan Rękorajski pisze:
[...]
> I added missing status icons in rel 3. Can't really test it as I don't
> have bluetooth devices.
>
> AppIndicator is some Ubuntu invention, shouldn't matter for us.

If we're talking about BT - libbluedevil and kde4-bluedevil are useless with
bluez-5.x for libbluedevil is not compatible with this version but works with
4.x. Therefore, they should be removed from distro. Which I personally don't
like (I'm using it for I cannot find any replacement, which does not need
GNOME).
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\