empathy certs (Re: empathy abort)

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Tue Feb 12 23:24:27 CET 2013

On 2013-02-12 19:52, Marcin Banasiak wrote:
> 2013/2/12 Elan Ruusamäe:
>> can you also solve problem that empathy fails to save any cert even
>> i check
>> "do not ask me again"
>>
>> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8879577/ss/2013-02-12_17.54.21.png
>
> It works as expected here. I don't know whether you are using GNOME,
> but it looks like missing pkcs11 component in gnome-keyring-daemon.

well. that dialog is given me repeatedly, even i check "remember"
checkbox. and not just at startup, time to time when app runs as well.
rather annoying.

i'll check the keyring components tomorrow. can't figure out from ps
listing is it enabled or not.

glen      4059  0.0  0.1 372004  6336 ?        SLl  Feb12   0:00
/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --daemonize --login

the problem was present in GNOME3 too, currently the desktop is MATE

--
glen