rpm lipa

Jeffrey Johnson n3npq at me.com
Fri Jul 19 16:30:17 CEST 2013

On Jul 19, 2013, at 5:26 AM, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote:

> On Friday 19 of July 2013, lord_Niedzwiedz wrote:
>> [root at Misiek ~]# vrpm zsk -- -q rc-scripts
>>
>> rc-scripts-0.4.5.4-2.x86_64
>> rc-scripts-0.4.5.5-2.x86_64
>> [root at misiek ~]# vrpm zsk -- -e rc-scripts-0.4.5.4-2.x86_64
>>
>> mv: nie można wykonać stat na „/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-*”:
>> Nie ma takiego pliku ani katalogu
>> error: %trigger(rc-scripts-0.4.5.4-2.x86_64) skryptlet nie powiódł się,
>> status wyjścia 1
>
> I wonder if we could make workaround by creating some temporary, empty
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-randomstring and delete it in some
> %script later?

Probably. There's likely other hack-o-rounds including
firing multiple triggers, one to create the file, the buggy
scriptlet, and then yet another trigger to remove the file.

Meanwhile why not just disable the buggy scriptlet
using a rpm cli option and manually erase and reinstall?

KISS is always best.