rpm5 & ts.hdrFromFdno from .hdr file

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Mon May 20 10:54:52 CEST 2013

On 05/19/2013 01:53 AM, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:
> So what is the exact issue you are trying to solve? AFAIK anaconda
> tools cannot read a header using rpm-python from RPM5?
rpm/python-rpm/yum/anaconda from pld can not read .hdr file that
yum/anaconda writes (the code that writes was also posted in my earlier
posts)

the same .hdr file is readable in fc18, fc18 creates the same identical
.hdr file (the samples should be visible in my earlier posts). i tested
with pld and fedora rpm's both ways.

the read call i narrowed it down that is giving None in pld and an
object in fc was rpm.readHeaderListFromFile

--
glen