Kernel 3.10.x will be new longterm in Th

Jakub Bogusz qboosh at pld-linux.org
Fri Nov 15 17:03:14 CET 2013

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 08:44:08AM +0100, Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm going to switch longterm kernel in Th to 3.10.x line.
> The change will happen when we have a fully functional 3.12 - that means
> I'm waiting for the updated vserver patch for 3.12.
>
> If anyone has issues with kernel 3.10 from Th please speak up now, so we
> can fix them before the switch.

wistron-btns module oopses during load (on Amilo Pro 8210; module is
needed to unblock hardware rfkill on this machine).
I'll check 3.4 later; previously there was some late 2.6.x on this
laptop.

There is also some issue with blank X display (intel hardware); I'm not
sure if it's related to kernel driver, new X.org server/driver or new gdm.

--
Jakub Bogusz    http://qboosh.pl/