[ANN] New Kernel packages set / 3.10.x longterm kernel?

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Fri Feb 7 18:03:23 CET 2014

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> On 06.02.2014 10:36, Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> > Really? You reported seemingly unfixable problem with 3.10 (100% CPU)
> > without any solution and then switched to THAT kernel?
> > You are pulling my leg here.
>
> 100% cpu problem exists only on one node. switched to 3.4 there, but
> some other hosts do have 3.10 already. now i wonder what to plan for those.

It looks that no one besides us care about what the longterm will be ;)

Then I have a question, if anyone has anything against 3.10.x being new
longterm? For me 3.10.x is fine, is there anything that would cause
problems?

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/