New kernels in th-ready

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Thu Feb 27 17:50:38 CET 2014

Hi,
Because there is a demand for both 3.4 and 3.10 longterm kernel lines,
we came up with new naming scheme for kernel packages that enables us to
keep as many kernel lines as we want.

So, instead of kernel-longterm-... we now have kernel-3.4-... and
kernel-3.10-... packages, and of course master kernel-....

All 3 package sets are available in th-ready, the '-longterm' packages
in th main repository will soon be replaced by new -3.4 and -3.10 sets.

Devel:

If you want to rebuild a package with kernel modules from now on
please do it like this:

make-request -r -a --without userspace --define 'build_kernels 3.4,3.10' package.spec

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/