[packages/asterisk] Note about the ASTERISK_12 branch

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Fri Jan 24 22:14:44 CET 2014

On 2014-01-24 21:44, Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you marege it to master? What we have in Th (10.0.1) is from
> November 2012 and what we have on master (10.12.2) does not build.
> IMO there is no point in waiting, especially if it works.

It will take months before I really test this in production – I am not
sure how would it work for someone using Asterisk 10 from PLD (we
currently use Asterisk 1.8).

Before merging on master I would like to see opinion of anybody using
the asterisk package.

On the other hand… if the current master doesn't build and the package
on FTP is so old… then probably no one cares anyway.

If no one protest I can merge it this weekend or in two weeks.

Greets,
	Jacek