PHP 5.5 coming to Th

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Sun May 4 10:48:57 CEST 2014

On Fri, 02 May 2014, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> On 02.05.2014 12:13, Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> > I need all of them rebuilt as php53-* for consistency (with proper
> > Obsoletes).
> are you sure this isn't the time to drop outdated cruft, like pecl
> extensions that aren't maintained for past 6-7 years?

Well, I'm not talking about current version, but of providing those as
they were for 5.3. Of course if there are problems building them
I won't be insisting.

And what about upgrade triggers?

--
Jan Rękorajski                                 | PLD/Linux
SysAdm                                         | http://www.pld-linux.org/