kde konsole underline behaviour

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Thu Nov 13 20:49:53 CET 2014

On Saturday 01 of November 2014, Łukasz Maśko wrote:

> > > Nope, still works correctly.
> >
> > I assume your setup is up to date th (including th-test etc) ?
>
> Yes. The latest possible we have. And I cannot reproduce it.

Which font do you use for konsole?

Please try with Liberation Mono (remember to start new konsole to be sure).

If using Liberation Mono will not be enough then please:
- set liberation mono as konsole font
- xrandr --dpi some-non-default-value-like-80-or-100
- start new konsole
- try vim /etc/passwd + cursorline then

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )