DISTFILES: groovy: ERRORS: groovy-binary-2.3.8.zip

Jan Palus atler at pld-linux.org
Sun Nov 30 21:50:07 CET 2014

On 30.11.2014 15:17, Jan Palus wrote:
> Anyway thanks Jan, reproducer was shared with bintray's support and
> let's see if they come up with a solution.

Few hours after my email they identified IRI support to be responsible for
above behaviour (on by default) and provided two workarounds:

1. Adding --no-iri to wget
2. Adding parameter to URL to skip redirection (now in spec)

Not sure if we consider first solution but anyway I'm pretty impressed
with their support team, especially taking into account that it's Sunday
today. With above workarounds available they're not willing to fix
handling of "converted" URL - at least for now.