linux kernel binutils vs FSF binutils

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Fri Oct 10 21:34:27 CEST 2014

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/binutils.git/plain/binutils.spec

> How many of them are included in HJL binutils?

No idea.

> > Our current binutils hang (assembler hangs) when building gcc 4.9.1 for
> > example and inddeed - there was no release for long time.
>
> Have you tried with GNU binutils release?

I didn't try but FC has 4.9.1 and it builds ada (hjl binutils assembler
"hangs" on ada stuff waiting for some stdin data that it never gets or
something like that).

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )