Problems (again) with the latest chromium-browser - solution probably found, but I need help applying it.

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Mon Sep 1 13:16:48 CEST 2014

On 01.09.2014 13:47, Łukasz Maśko wrote:

>> >and for h264, this appears to be pld build issue, it should work
>> >according to build options, but seems something is missing!
> I have found a note, that it is strictly removed from chromium due to
> copyrights. That's why it's not working. Am I wrong?

it should be possible to build with h264, ianal, but imho pld can
distribute build with h264 enabled, seems our current build works
partway (reports media types being present but no code handler) so
apparently some other flag is off as well. and it worked earlier
versions, not sure when it got broken.

--
glen