rsync cleanup request

Marcin Krol hawk at pld-linux.org
Sat Sep 27 18:37:01 CEST 2014

> So... Any chances to get that ACL done? Come on guys, it will take about
> 30 seconds.

FYI: I got data I needed the other way. I no longer need this rsync
access. Thanks for your prompt response to my request (sarcasm intended).

Note to baggins (or repo admins): you are free to perform further git
cleanup and remove all remaining pollution (all auto/ti/ tags). In fact
I'm asking you to do so. No joking here, really, I want them gone. I
want every single bit of TLD related stuff to be removed from PLD
packages git repository.

Regards,
M.