[packages/php-pecl-http] - R += pecl-propro and pecl-raphf

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Thu Apr 2 09:53:21 CEST 2015

On 01.04.2015 08:54, Adam Golebiowski wrote:
> [...]

two more ideas:

1. create modules-load.d dir, which would use the numbering (or whatever
scheme)
it would contain only "extension=modname.mod" lines
the actual module specific configs stay in current paths

2. create script which creates directory containing ordered symlinks
automatically, symlinks pointing to current conf.d
similar to mods-available, mods-enabled scheme used in debian/ubuntu

the order would be somehow automatically detected, maybe extra file from
package saying what needs to be loaded first.

ps: we have SAPINAME.d besides conf.d as well. maybe it is no longer
neccessary as loading cli only module probably does not crash
webserver-sapi modules anymore.

--
glen