[packages/systemd] - systemd does not need ConsoleKit, it obsoletes COnsoleKit - rel 2

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Wed Aug 5 21:56:29 CEST 2015

Dnia środa, 5 sierpnia 2015 00:41:36 Jan Rękorajski pisze:
> On Tue, 04 Aug 2015, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote:
> > On Sunday 02 of August 2015, baggins wrote:
> > > commit 4b0ce6bcb0f359a618ebf3ae177eb6b5aacc5128
> > > Author: Jan Rękorajski <baggins at pld-linux.org>
> > > Date:   Sun Aug 2 13:09:59 2015 +0200
> > >
> > >     - systemd does not need ConsoleKit, it obsoletes COnsoleKit
> > >     - rel 2
> >
> > Now my KDE tells me:
> >
> > http://i.imgur.com/ptu2uGD.jpg
> >
> > and systemd is working. So why it doesn't work that way?
>
> Aww, snap. Can you check if kdm from kde4-kdebase-workspace-4.11.21-2
> does any better?
>
> Looks like KDE has no notion of logind sessions.

It's stil the same here. In fact, I had no such problem with the previous
versions. The only thing that I've updated since then was systemd to 221-2
(but I have not rebooted the system then). There were no problems with 221-1.
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\