[packages/python] Prevent pyconfig.h conflicts on multiarch systems

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Wed Dec 2 17:37:23 CET 2015

On 2015-12-02 15:54, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> On 2015-12-02 15:35, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 02:56:28PM +0100, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
>
>>> At least for this:
>>> https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/master/Lib/sysconfig.py#L422
>>>

>> get_config_h_filename() should return the ABI-specific file for multilib
>> installs to work correctly.
>
> But then virtualenv will probably fail to copy the right file to the
> right place when making the virtual environment. I will check this, though.

It seems virtualenv symlinks whole python include directory and would
not mind different pyconfig*.h files. So patching
get_config_h_filename() and making pyconfig.h include platform-dependent
header could work.

Now I have questions:
1. how should we call thee platform-dependent header files?
2. What set of #if/#ifdef should i use in pyconfig.h to include proper
file on a platform?

Jacek