Skrypty startowe mldonkey

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Fri Dec 11 15:06:19 CET 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 13:44:03 +0100, Mariusz Mazur wrote:

>> Please, try to understand - consider rc-scripts as STABLE release. No
>> new features, no improvements.
>
> No.
> Six different people have made changes to rc-scripts in this year alone, me
> and you included. I needed new features and bugfixes in the networking code,

One more thing: as I already wrote before, "Commit
changes that are easy understandable, plain and simple, that CAN be
reviewed without knowing shell quirks." - especially for one of the most
important functions like daemon(), otherwise it's going to bite
you in the ass, sooner or later. Sooner this time. It's not perl golf.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>