i486 removal from Th

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Sat Feb 21 19:00:57 CET 2015

On Sat, 21 Feb 2015, Tomasz Pala wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 11:17:47 +0100, Jan Rękorajski wrote:
>
> > I will remove i486 from Th on 28 February 2015.
>
> FTP contents would be moved to obsoleted or unmaintained?

Removed, Th snapshots will be left for anyone who wants to use it.

> And what's the status of x32? Can I STB there somehow, or is this test
> just some internal thing? I might want to use this arch in a half a year
> or so, so asking to be up to date.

I don't have a builder yet, planing to reuse i486 one.
But, there is one big showstopper for x32, that is broken poldek, it
just segfaults probably to memory leakage. For brave souls who want to
tackle the problem there is VirtualBox appliance available at:

http://carme.pld-linux.org/~baggins/PLDx32.ova

--
Jan Rękorajski                    | PLD/Linux
SysAdm | baggins<at>pld-linux.org | http://www.pld-linux.org/