Policy change regarding dependency breakage

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Thu Jul 9 21:02:31 CEST 2015

TL;DR I you build dependency breking package, you have to fix broken
deps or the package will be removed.

I don't have time nor will anymore to fix averyones breakage, from now
on I am not going to fix someone elses dependency breakage. If you send
a dependency breaker to th-test you have to take care of rebuilding
packages that got broken. If the deps are not fixed after a month I will
remove and downgrade package that broke deps.

Current example: ocaml.

--
Jan Rękorajski                    | PLD/Linux
SysAdm | baggins<at>pld-linux.org | http://www.pld-linux.org/