rpm-5.4.16-0.20160321.src.rpm, take 3

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Sun Apr 24 12:29:40 CEST 2016

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> There is a 3rd snapshot release of rpm-5.4.16 now available at
>
> 	http://rpm5.org/files/rpm/rpm-5.4/SNAPSHOT//rpm-5.4.16-0.20160321.src.rpm
>
> This addresses the following issues:
>     1) mongoc.h needed #include <stdarg.h> to rebuild with PLD configuration
>     2) build with or without in "system.h"
>         #define SUPPORT_I18NSTRING_TYPE 1
>
> The tarball has
>         #undef SUPPORT_I18NSTRING
> which will display the Summary/Description/Group tags ifrom the header n the C locale aways,
> and otherwise eliminates the RPM_I18NSTRING_TYPE interface.

Digging this one up.

Why are you so set on eliminating RPM_I18NSTRING_TYPE? I don't see any
explanation anywhere and it will kill a lot of work we put in
translating spec Summary/Descriptions.

--
Jan Rękorajski                    | PLD/Linux
SysAdm | baggins<at>pld-linux.org | http://www.pld-linux.org/