rpm-5.4.16 snapshot

Jeff Johnson n3npq at mac.com
Sun Apr 24 21:27:35 CEST 2016

On Apr 24, 2016, at 3:20 PM, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> On 24.04.2016 21:08, Jeff Johnson wrote:
>> The fix is --without-sasl2 (not --without-sasl). My brain fart, now verified.
>
> thanks. indeed that's the option.
>
> seems libacl is also new library dependency. is there appropriate functionality or it also slipped in somehow?

There is a --without-acl build option that should do what you wish.

The lossage will be in in tools/mtree (swiped from F*BSD). RPM itself
doesn't give a hoot about ACL's.

Meanwhile there are already RFE's to handle ACL's and capabilities and xattr's
and worser through *.rpm packaging which are the reason to link -lacl.

73 de Jeff