[packages/rc-scripts] although this package provides /etc/inittab file, it's used by SysVinit

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Jul 27 23:39:07 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 00:24:01 +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> mingetty dependency removal not mentioned in commit message.

Do you have a habit to do comments like this?

for(i=0; i<10; i++) {	# loop through 0..9
	printf("%d",i);	# print current value as integer (range 0..9)

?

> accidental change?
[...]
>>      although this package provides /etc/inittab file, it's used by SysVinit

Changelog is not a place for describing system basics - you should know
what SysVinit is. If it's not obvious, just put any elaborate comment of
your choice there. You could even move the inittab file into SysVinit
where it belongs (but since it does no harm here, I won't care).

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>