[packages/ipmitool] do not suggest some crafted script when there are contemporary and generic module loaders

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Thu Jul 28 13:46:23 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 13:08:56 +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> as you did not replaced existing "-init" solution with described one,

This was not a solution, but some nasty unnecessary scripting,
duplicating existing function of loading specified modules at system
start.

> you should not just go and remove the suggest.

This MUST NOT be suggested to anyone (sane).

> revert the change or finish the transition!

"Finishing" it equals Suggests: udev. Or removing the package entirely.
I don't support the former, and won't do the last in case someone that
was missuggested before still uses it.

If you can't understand, that is is totally obsoleted now, requires no
replacement and was bogus since the day it was born, I think you should
go get laid and stop posting this bullshit. EOT.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>