openssl, SSL2, KDE

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Fri Mar 4 21:33:14 CET 2016

Dnia piątek, 4 marca 2016 21:23:24 Andrzej Zawadzki pisze:
> Hi,
>
> please, don't break my notebook ;-)
> /
> //startkde: Starting up...//
> ///usr/bin/kdeinit4: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/libQtNetwork.so.4:
> undefined symbol: SSLv2_server_method//
> //startkde: Could not start kdeinit4. Check your installation./
>

> Downgrade openssl, ufffff

Please, add about which versions of openssl you're talking about. Right now I
have 1.0.2g-4 installed and was to update to -6, but since my laptop is
working, maybe I shouldn't ;-) Oor maybe it's just the opposite :-D
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\