[packages/man-db] Added cronjob timer+service.

Mateusz Korniak mateusz-lists at ant.gliwice.pl
Wed Apr 5 11:27:20 CEST 2017

On Wednesday 05 of April 2017 11:02:58 Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> Not needed in this case, as there is /etc/cron.daily script, which will
> be called by systemd-cronjobs anyway. Now mandb update will be called
> twice.
>
> The /etc/cron.daily script should be replaced with package's own crontab
> for more efficient execution from both crond and systemd or this change
> should be reverted.

OK.
I missed /etc/cron.daily support in systemd-cronjobs.

> By the way, I was not able to respond to a mail on this topic, because:
> <matkor at ant.gliwice.pl>: host 31.179.132.94[31.179.132.94] said: 554 5.7.1
>      <matkor at ant.gliwice.pl>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied (in
>      reply to RCPT TO command)

94.132.179.31.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer tropek.jajcus.net.
Is 31.179.132.94 yours host?

Any idea why is not relaying to ant.gliwice.pl MX (93.179.197.152)?

--
Mateusz Korniak
"(...) mam brata - poważny, domator, liczykrupa, hipokryta, pobożniś,