pld rpm 5.4.17

Jeffrey Johnson n3npq at me.com
Thu Jan 12 18:20:05 CET 2017

>> That’s the build queue? Ok, will look later.
> it's link to the specific build i was referring to. each architecture link can be followed from there.

rpm-5.4.17 seemed to build when I looked.

Hmmm: generating the documentation needs work, todo++. I have been assuming
that no-one reads rpm API documentation these days.

FWIW, you can add a simple %check to fail the build immediately if there are issues:

	%check
	make -C tests check-init check-pubkeys

That’s usually enough to trigger a build failure and takes a minute or so to run.

Otherwise:
	Did rpm-5.4.17 build correctly?

73 de Jeff