[packages/attr] - updated to 2.4.48 - removed obsolete patches, cleanup

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Sat Nov 18 17:30:19 CET 2017

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017, Jan Rękorajski wrote:

> I'm deleting this from th-test.
> Upstream removal of attr/xattr.h is just one big breakge.

As I was curious who broke it I found the reason:

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/attr.git/commit/?id=7921157890d07858d092f4003ca4c6bae9fd2c38

The xattr syscalls are provided by glibc since ages, so there is no need
to use the indirect system call "syscall" anymore. This removes the need
for the <attr/xattr.h> header; use <sys/xattr.h> instead

I'll restore new attr lib, but you should have pointed at such change in
out commit log.

--
Jan Rękorajski                    | PLD/Linux
SysAdm | baggins<at>pld-linux.org | http://www.pld-linux.org/