Packages to be dropped after openssl 1.1.1 rebuild

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Wed Nov 14 15:49:37 CET 2018

On 03/11/2018 11:11, Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> The below packages will be removed from Th next week (~10th Nov) along
> with any broken deps their removal will cause.

Side note from bacula commit:

"+    TLSv1_method() should not be used and SSLv23_method() should be
+    preferred because the latter supports TLS1.0…1.2 while the former
_only_
+    tries TLS1.0."

if that's true then some of our openssl patches should switch back from
TLSv1_method to SSLv23_method

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )