openssl 1.1.1 rebuild - need for help

Adam Golebiowski adamg at pld-linux.org
Sun Oct 21 22:13:50 CEST 2018

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 01:37:14PM +0200, Jan Rękorajski wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote:
>
> > On 20/09/2018 20:37, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote:
> > >
> > > openssl 1.1.1 rebuild, if anyone wants to help here is TODO list:
> > >
> > > http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/qa.php?q=main-ready-test
> > >
> > > Examples on how to fix things are at packages/*/openssl.patch mostly.
> > > Also patches sometimes in debian, archlinux or upstream git of projects.
> > >

> > +- current TODO:
> [...]
>
> Current status update:
>
> android-tools		drop
> apache1-mod_ssl		drop

side note - drop apache1 all together. And by the same time drop php < 5.6 as well.
apache1 had its last release 8+ years ago, php 5.5 last release in July 2016.

We can drop php5.6 in couple of months - it will be eol-ed upstream by the end of the year.

> freerdp			drop

this will pull down xrdp, vinagre - worth to fight for it?

> john			needs update to git version

I will work on this one, git version is under active development
(6k+ commits ahead last -jumbo release)

> libeap-ikev2		needs openssl fix

have partial fix, will commit.

> protoshares