query about debuginfo

Peri Noid ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Mon Apr 12 21:20:14 CEST 2021

Dnia poniedziałek, 12 kwietnia 2021 20:56:49 CEST Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz pisze:
[...]
> Should we change our default rpm macro?
>
> $ rpm --showrc|grep CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
>         -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=%{!?debug:PLD}%{?debug:Debug} \

Yes please! Make it either conditional or "the opposite". I couldn't compile
kile recently just becouse of this since I didn't understand the source of the
problem.
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\