new package - cherrytree

Krzysztof Mrozowicz krzysztof at mrozowicz.eu
Thu Jan 21 10:29:34 CET 2021

HI Elan, thanks for the reply :)

On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 12:33 GMT, Elan Ruusamäe <glen at pld-linux.org> wrote:
> On 20.01.2021 13:54, Krzysztof Mrozowicz wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'd like to propose a new package to PLD. Cherrytree
[...]
> if you want yourself being authored, send the patch with git format-patch
To be honest, I don't know what steps to take to have it done from the position where I have the spec file which is not versioned yet. But, I have RW rights to the git repo and already found out how to add a new project, so I'll go this way, as I see no voices against adding this to PLD :-)

> > I attached the spec file for it. To successful compilation it requires
> > (among others) spdlog-devel >= 1:1.8.1, which is in GIT, but not built
> > as rpm yet. The built version of spdlog (1.12) is old and doesn't work
> > with this software.
>
> sent to builders, may need rebuild dependencies.
>
> the (if any) broken deps should appear for this library in this report:
>
> - https://srcbuilder.pld-linux.org/~pldth/qa.php?q=main-ready-test

Fortunately nothing related to spdlog :)

Best Regards
Krzysiek